So where are you in your professional career? Are you happy, content, miserable? The majority of us are fall into either the “content” or “miserable” category, for various reasons, but the most common responses are the following:
- Not professionally challenged; just “collecting a check”
- Mired on a career path for the “security” of pay, benefits, and potential promotion
- Enjoy the company; can’t stand the politics and/or management
- I am in the right company/industry, but not the role I would most enjoy and prosper
- My job requires too much of time and in turn negatively impact the quality of my life
I’ve successfully coached dozens of people on the methods of attaining their professional career goals. The key is to first determine your personal goals in life which will in turn lead you to the professional pursuit and ultimate achievement of a happy and balanced life! This isn’t as easy as it appears; allow me to assist you in this challenging, yet fun and rewarding journey!